Are there things I would like to change?
But they are not things that make me who I am.
They are superficial things, like to be thinner, or shorter (yes, you heard that right!)
So, I thought I would write down 5 things that I like/love about myself, and 5 things that are my weaknesses. I am not sure if I want to change my weaknesses, but it is healthy to recognise them and understand that they are a part of who I am.
So... here we go.
- I love the Wife and Mother that I am. I am proud to have the children I have, and I know that Brett and I are doing a wonderful job. I believe in my marriage and am very happy with who I am spending my life with.
- I love that I am organised. It comes naturally to me. I have excellent time management skills and even with 5 children, 8 and under, I am rarely late... and even when I am, it is NEVER more than 15 minutes.
- I love that I appreciate the little things. I always take a moment to soak in things people have said or done for me.
- I love that I am a fiercely loyal friend. Watch out if you hurt someone I love.
- I love that I know how to use a drill better than my husband. I am very resourceful and I can fix anything. I do not rely on ANYONE and I choose to live with my soulmate.
- Cooking is one of my weaknesses. I can cook basics, and we eat very well, however I do not enjoy it and wish it was a passion.
- I can sometimes be too trusting of people and can be easily burnt. I will never learn my lesson.
- I can never eat just one stick of kit-kat. I need the whole bar!!!
- I am talkative and can sometimes say things that get taken completely the wrong way - and I usually don't even know it at the time.
- Hair is a weakness of mine. I wish I knew how to use a straightener, a curling wand... heck I wish I knew how to do a nice plait.
And 10 random things about me:
- I am 5"8 - 173cm's tall.
- My favourite flower is The Peony.
- I can touch type at 60WPM.
- I do not like liquorice.
- I went to 4 schools. 2 primary and 2 high schools.
- I am an internationally qualified Ice Hockey Referee.
- I can drive a stick.
- My favourite cuisine is Mexican.
- I am a little afraid of heights.
- I can not swim in the ocean.
Now that you know a little more about me... you HAVE to tell me all about you.
Don't leave me hanging...